Grenfell Solidarity March
Saturday 15 June, 12 noon
Assemble: Portland Place, London W1A 1AA
72 people dead in the Grenfell Tower fire, many families affected are struggling with mental health issues and the government has failed in its duty to them.
• Many households are still in temporary accommodation
• Phase two of the public Inquiry will begin after a year of delay with no diverse panel members appointed as promised
• No arrests yet and the criminal investigation findings to be passed on to the CPS in 2021
• Permanent exclusions from schools in Kensington and Chelsea above the national average
• 40,000 people still living in tower blocks with deadly Grenfell style cladding
• No arrests yet, despite RBKC and Kensington and Chelsea Tenants Management Organisation being charged with corporate manslaughter
• The soil in the Grenfell area has a high level of toxins from the fire that has direct health effects on the community
• A local council that grossly mismanaged the aftermath of the fire
We call on all who demand justice for Grenfell to join us on the solidarity march.